1. Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Institute (EDII), Chennai invites application for Internship from college students studying BBA/MBA/VIS-COM/Journalism and Mass Communication through their colleges as part of their curriculum. The objective of involving students as interns is to provide firsthand knowledge and exposure in the field of communication. Services of interns will be utilized for documenting success stories of entrepreneurs assisted by Government in various sectors.
2. Students in graduate or post-graduate programme, preferably in 2nd or 3rd year, with good communication & writing skills in English and Tamil and interest in Business & Entrepreneurship, may apply. The work location may be anywhere in Tamil Nadu depending on the student’s choice. The duration of the internship will be for a period of 1-3 months. The programme will commence with class room training for 2 days at EDII. Project on offer will be presented and students can choose from options. Students should form team of 2 to 4 to undertake the project and indicate schedule for field visits, production, presentation and delivery of final product.
3. The student intern will be paid up to a maximum of Rs.5,000/- as stipend based on the output of the project/work allotted.
4. Certificates will be issued at the end of the programme for those who successfully complete the programme.
5. Interested students may apply through their colleges to Director, Entrepreneurship Development and Innovation Institute, Parthasarathi Koil Street, Ekkatuthangal, Chennai-600 032 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact EDII-Office -Landline: 044-22252081/22252082
Last date for receipt of application: 30.11.2016.